WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Friday, May 29, 2009




My friend, Clayton, died on May 15th.
He was doing so well considering all he had been through. His death came suddenly. It was a big shock to everyone. I miss him terribly.



Not only will I not get any more letters in the mail, but I am sad that I have lost such a good friend. I feel like sitting back on my heels and howling long and loud, but it would scare my Mistress and right now I have to keep a close eye on her.


She got another tick and is back on antibiotics again. The pills make her very sick. So I’ve been keeping her company lying quietly beside her in bed. I don’t feel like running or playing these days with my best friend gone and my Mistress sick. I’ve not even chewed on my bone for a couple of days.


I sure could use another friend in my doggy world. Does anybody out there need a friend? You can contact me through this blog or on my Mistress’ website.


Meanwhile I’m going to take another doggy nap. (sigh) It’s a dog’s life for me.

Lucy Lou

No comments: