WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Dear Clayton




Dear Clayton,


Hello! How has your latest round of chemo gone? I hope okay. I know that my Mistress hates being sick.


I’m glad to hear that you are eating again. If you get extra hungry I could share some of my latest doggy treats. They are so yummy and soft- the perfect doggy candy. I lick my lips just thinking about them. I’d eat them all up, but my Mistress puts them away and only gives them out one at a time. You are welcome to chew on one of my bones too, but since you are such a special friend I’d give you one of my doggy treats. Just one mind you! I don’t share my treats with everybody.


I got another haircut. Would you like some of my curls? Everybody thinks that I smell so good after a bath and the doggy shampoo makes my hair nice and soft.


I wish I could give some of my energy to my Mistress. If I ever find out how to do it I will share some with you. My Mistress lets me run outdoors even when it is raining to run off some of my energy. Then she always wipes my paws when I come back inside.

I’ll hush up for now as it is time to take another nap.


Lots of hugs,
Lucy Lou

No comments: