WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dear Lucy Lou

Hello Lucy Lou,

I thought I had better answer you right away since tomorrow I head back into Chemo. I know that will make me sick again. Last week I felt the best I have felt in over a year. Praise the Lord! I'm still weak and not too steady on my feet and Maryanna is always after me like an old wet hen to be careful when walking. She thinks I can't do anything, but I showed her a couple times that I'm not finished yet. Of course a "show off" pays me back and I get really tired.

I've been eating EVERYTHING I can get my hands on. You'd better watch your food. If some comes up missing, well.. I'm not telling what I might know about that. Maybe I could chew on one of your bones between meals to keep me from getting so hungry. Is that why you chew on bones? Do you have any extra ones?

I saw your Mistress in church today. I really needed a hug and she gives the best hugs. I guess you already know that.

My hair is all gone again. Maryanna shaved my head so I wouldn't look so scraggly. She saved the hair to put around her flowers. I kid you not. She says the deer don't like the smell of human hair and won't eat her plants. Have you ever heard of anything like that? I'm begining to wonder about her. I think it strange that deer don't like the smell of human hair because when Maryanna washes her hair it always smells good to me. Does your hair smell good?

It is so good to see all the sunshine we have been having. I went out walking the last couple of days. I am slow, but I am trying to get my exercise. I wish I had some of your energy. Do you think there is a way we can share? I'm sure your Mistress would like it if you had less energy and Maryanna would like it if I had more.

I guess I must end this as it is time to leave for church. You should come to church sometimes. I think you would like it. You have to be quiet though. All the pretty ladies would hug you and the guys would shake your paw and ask you how you are. It's OK to bark your reply.

Your Friend,
Clayton




No comments: