WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dear Clayton




Dear Clayton,
Hello! I was quite excited to receive your letter the other day letting me know how you are doing. I love the stickers- especially the snoopy dog ones- and my Mistress went wild over the stamp as she collects stamps. In fact I was beginning to wonder if she would get around to reading the letter.
Then my Mistress showed me your picture of you, which I carefully sniffed, surrounded by pretty girls. Talk about a lucky dog. I am proud that you were able to walk the ¼ mile loop.
I’m thrilled that your CAT scan came back with a good report. Now if it had been a DOG scan I’m sure that you would have gotten good news a lot quicker.
I don’t sleep under a quilt, but ever since my Mistress left for a couple of days to go to Nashville over the Easter weekend to visit with her daughter and grandkids, I have been sleeping on top of my Mistress instead of beside her to make sure that she doesn’t leave me. My Mistress sleeps under a soft comforter, which makes a nice bed for me.
Our one neighbor keeps shooting his gun. It is quite nerve racking. If my Mistress isn’t in bed where I can cuddle real close to her I go and hide in the bathroom in a dark corner. Why do humans like guns? They make such a loud scary noise.
I’ll close my doggy epistle for now.
Take care on your end!
Lots of doggy hugs & prayers,
Lucy Lou

No comments: