WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Photo Session with Lucy Lou





My Mistress got this wild idea yesterday that since my friend, Clayton, and I haven't been writing to each other lately to take some pictures of me to show you.
Talk about a doggy idea!
I jumped up in her recliner ready to play, but all my Mistress did was hold a little silver/black box up to her eyes and talk. I couldn't even see her. Talk about boring. So I waited patiently for her to put the box down.




Since she kept holding onto that box, I rolled over to get her attention and let her know that I'd rather have a tummy rub instead.





Can you beat it? After a tummy rub my Mistress put me on her bed and tried to take more pictures.







I refuse to look at the silver/black box my Mistress is holding no matter how nice her voice sounds, how many times she calls my name, or what she waves to get my attention.




I gave a big sigh, flopped down, and shut my eyes. Humans are so strange at times. I'm feeling quite bored.






Sandy, my doggy pal just walked into the bedroom. I'm interested to see what she is doing and where she is going.





Finally I flopped over and gave my dead dog look. I'm finished. No more pictures!!!

Lucy Lou

No comments: