WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Springtime Madness



Springtime madness is when us dogs go crazy trying to keep up with all the new smells of growing things.  Each day brings a new adventure outside.



I run in circles in the freedom of the outdoors, roll on the soft new green grass, and check out anything that moves until at last out of breath I plop down on the ground.  My Mistress says that's when I act like a heathen.  Really I'm just being myself, but I don't tell her that.


But the most fun of all is playing with my best friend, Lady.  She is a mommy dog to me letting me chew all over her fur to my heart's content as I growl and act ferocious sometimes swatting back at me with her huge paws.  Springtime is a great doggy time to be alive.

1 comment:

strat said...

They are so cute! I wanna have them.

click here