WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dear Maryanna,




Dear Maryanna,

Hello! I thought I’d sneak you a letter inside the card that my Mistress is sending you.

I sure did hate to hear that you had a stroke and had trouble walking. That must have been awful scary especially since you only have two legs. I hope that both legs are working okay now. If you need an extra one I could maybe let you borrow one of mine just for a little while.

Meanwhile I stay busy keeping up with the two pups that have grown twice as big as me. The way they keep growing I soon will look like David facing Goliath. I let them know who is boss when they try to push me around.

When my Mistress is up and around I keep an eye on her. She still thinks that she can do stuff like she used to do then gets frustrated when her body lets her down. I bet you know the feeling, huh?

There is all kinds of excitement in the air around here getting stuff ready for a wedding. Soon our house will be full of people. What fun! I’m sure that I will get lots of attention. I can hardly wait. Now if only my Mistress would let me go to the wedding- something that she won’t even consider- I’d definitely be in doggy heaven. Just the thought of all those people and food makes me drool.

Hurry up and get well soon! Meanwhile I send you lots of doggy kisses.

Lucy Lou

No comments: