WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Blues



We've been having so much cold weather around here this winter and snowstorms every time I turn around until a dog needs something else to help keep a furry body warm. So this morning I checked out my Mistress gloves and scarf that I see her put on every time she ventures outdoors. I must admit they are cozy and fuzzy- almost as nice as my fur. I wonder if she will mind if I borrow them.
Lately I've been inside most of the time curling up on the bed with my Mistress at night (staying cozy & warm feeling her heating blanket under my body), or curling up on her lap when she sits close by the fire, and snoozing most of the days away. What else can a dog do?
Wake me up when it gets warm outside, okay?
Lucy Lou

No comments: