WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Springtime Blahs



It has been quite boring around my house lately.

My mistress was in the hospital with our Master, who had to have open heart surgery and it seemed like she was gone forever.

One day my Mistress was here like usual and then after talking on the phone she madly dashed out the door and only came back for quick visits. I know that my Master needed her, but I sure did miss her.


It was an exciting day when my Mistress finally brought the Master back home again. Since then he's been here at the house taking lots of naps. I spend my days staying close to my Mistress or whenever the Master lays down, I curl up beside him in bed and take a snooze too. It sure has been a different spring from last year spending most of my time outside. Oh well, as long as my Mistress is here that is all that matters.


Now if you'll excuse me it's time to go jump up on the bed with the Master and take another dog nap.


Lucy Lou




No comments: