WELCOME TO MY DOGGY WORLD!

I'm so excited that you have come to check me out. I'm not just an ordinary dog by any stretch of the imagination. In fact I'm rather special- even if I do say so myself. Not that life has been full of tummy rubs, doggy treats, or juicy bones. You might be surprised though at how much we have in common if you stick around.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Breakfast Buddies

Hello!
I thought I'd show you how I start each day.
Here I am keeping a close eye on the Master as he cooks up his breakfast.
I am ready to spring up at a moment's notice.

At last breakfast is ready.

Talk about anticipation...


I carefully take the meaty (or rather fatty) morsel from the Master's hand.

Am I lady or what?

I get to eat what he doesn't want- the best parts.

Talk about whisker lickin good!


Sometimes I even stand up on my hind legs to make sure that I get every crumb.


Then I wait patiently for the next piece.

Oh, what a good dog am I!

Lucy Lou




No comments: